Water Lillies

Water Lillies

Friday, April 23, 2010

Can I do This... Of course I Can!

One day I hope to become a professional photographer. While I realise there is many steps along the way, I often stop dead in my tracks and think what am i doing? I cant do this! I always start something and then not go through with it because I often think I am not good enough and wont be able to keep up to everyone's expectations. I lack confidence in almost everything I do.

I am hoping I can change alot of myself over the next few months and really get out and appreciate myself and my talent. I have been told by many that I have an eye for photography so this is what I now want so much to persue. I will now strive to achieve what I want.... to make someone happy through the lens of the camera.

1 comment:

  1. I can highly recommend Tanya to anyone with my full confidence!! She has done an amazing job on a family portrait shoot she did for my family and myself. Tany is very down to earth so it was so easy for us just to "be ourselves" so Tanya could capture the great "natural" beauty. I would suggest to follow your dream Tanya, because I have all faith in you that you will make it to where you want to be :) Keep up the great work!

    Sue & Stew

    ReplyDelete